Welcome to the August 2023 edition of Compaction Catch Up, our monthly update on how the business is doing. We aim to show off our production capabilities and our superb team.
Our Marketing and Social Media Assistant Kevin got married to his beautiful wife Roberta on the 1st of September. They chose to get married in Perișor, Romania near to Robertas home town.
Everything went smoothly and everyone is looking forward to seeing the photos and video to come out in a few weeks.
Steve and our Waste Management Specialists have been busy getting ready for the BIG Sustainability Expo at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton in October. We will have an outdoor display as well as stand 79 indoors, where our team will most likely be found eager and ready to chat.
Our 3D artist Mark has spent the past month glued to his chair simplifying his design process by taking advantage of his developing knowledge and productivity improvements in his latest Solidworks Software.
We are sure once completed this will speed up our design step and get it to production quicker whilst keeping the high build quality we pride ourselves on.
Our person that normally does the research and writing for our newsletter had the month off to get married so we have nothing here this month. We hope you have been able to enjoy some of the good weather and have some BBQs and outdoorsy fun.
- Our engineers have had another heavy month of servicing with 110 balers and compactors being serviced.
- Our solar panels at our Verwood workshop produced 7.4MWh this month bringing our total production this year to 49.71MWh.
- Our new van has been fully branded and has been running flawlessly for a couple of weeks now. Ashley says he has been enjoying the air con during this hot weather.
- Our IT team have completed the upgrading of our routers and phones across the whole of the Pearce Group. Well done to them for completing the work with minimal downtime across our sites.
- We had an Insurance Inspection at The Workshop, which we passed with flying colours. The inspector was impressed with all the safety measures we have in place.