Welcome to the September 2023 edition of Compaction Catch Up, our monthly update on how the business is doing. We aim to show off our production capabilities and our superb team.
Our Marketing team, Waste Management Specialists, Steve and our Sales Director, Sian all had a meeting to discuss how to enhance our already well-received site visits at The Workshop and introduce something new for returning visitors.
Keep an eye on our socials for updates.
Whilst everyone was here Steve decided that it was a good day for a BBQ. And that's when the rain started!
We all moved inside and enjoyed the food as well as catching up with colleagues that we rarely see face to face.
Our 3D designer, Mark, has already started seeing the benefits of optimising his design system. We were asked to create a concept drawing for 2 compactors to fit where access was limited.
His design calls for the compactors to sit side by side and be loaded from a dock. But with the limited room to manoeuvre the dock can only be accessed through one gate.
We have been looking into adding more branded merchandise for use at trade shows and for our teams to use (if we don't show ourselves off then who will?). We are expecting to get our first batch of A5 notebooks in early October, we are excited to see them.
- Our engineers have had another busy month of servicing with 113 balers and compactors being serviced.
- They also completed 3 LOLER inspections and all three passed.
- We completed 16 installs, including a bright red SC3000 Static Compactor, a black MC32W Wet Waste Mobile Compactor and a dock-loaded, rear-loading SC3000 Static Compactor.
- Our IT and marketing team had a minor hiccup with our website due to incompatible updates, but it was swiftly resolved. Although it was only down for an afternoon we are closely monitoring the website to prevent any future issues.
- We have been preparing for The BIG Sustainability Expo in Southampton Ageas Bowl on the 3rd of October. Check out our social media for updates on the event.